HELLO
The lost birthday present Yesterday I was my birthay. After celebrate with my family I went to party with my friends. They gave me a photo camera. I took a lot of picture with my family and my friends because I like it a lot. In this party everybody had drunk a lot of alcohol. My friends were happy with my camera. They were took and took photo. After, when we should go to home nobody had looked my camera. I asked everybody but nobody had seen. I was very angry with my friends because I am sure that somebody had stolen my camera. However, I can't tell that this camera was stole because I didn't see nothing. I only can tell that I have lost my present.
1

The lost birthday present

Yesterday I was my birthday ("I" doesn't need. You should use the inversion, instead "Yesterday my birthay was") . After celebrating with my family I went to the party with my friends. They gave me a photo camera.

I took a lot of pictures with my family and my friends because I liked it a lot.

In this party everybody had drunk a lot of alcohol.

My friends were happy with my camera. They were took and took photos.

After, when we should go to home, nobody had seen looked my camera. I asked everybody but nobody had seen.

I was very angry with my friends because I am sure that somebody had stolen my camera.

However, I can't tell that this camera was stole because I didn't see nothing. I only can tell that I have lost my present.