The confession ***There is church downtown in Rome called 'Sant'Antonio dei Portoghesi'. Yesterday I was nearby this church, during a walk. I do like walking around Rome, it is my own way to take posses of the city. I am used to get in in churches but it has nothing to do with God: churches often house wonderful paintings and you can watch them for free. So I look at the gate of 'Sant'Antonio dei Portoghesi' noticing people who are just getting in, so I get in too. There are paintings, just like I mentioned. There is man playing an organ. I sit and listen to the music for about twenty minutes, then a man approaches me and say that the church is up to close so invite me and the other listeners to go out, giving us a program: there will be few concerts in the next days. We'll have the chance to listen to music played by different organ players, good... But the point that strucks me is: 'the church is closing'. Every church would have be the house or God. Can the house of God close? *** From "Confession of an innocent sinner"
Is that the title of your book? :)

The confession

***There is a church downtown in Rome called 'Sant'Antonio dei Portoghesi'. Yesterday I was nearby this church, during a walk. I do like walking around Rome, it is my own way to take possession of the city.
I am used to going to church but it has nothing to do with God: churches often house wonderful paintings and you can watch them for free.
So I look at the gate of 'Sant'Antonio dei Portoghesi' noticing people who are just getting in, so I get in too.
There are paintings, just like I mentioned.
There is a man playing an organ. I sit and listen to the music for about twenty minutes, then another man approaches me and say that the church is about to close so invites me and the other listeners to leave, giving us a program: there will be a few concerts in the next days.
We'll have the chance to listen to music played by different organ players, good...
But the point that strikes me is: 'the church is closing'.
Every church would have to be the house or God.
Can the house of God close?

*** From "Confession of an innocent sinner"