Angelo1991
"don't give up" told to myself.....but... A lot of people with my same age, are able to speak english without problems. They want to improve yet their english, to try to get FCE ENGLISH DIPLOMA, to certificate that their english belong to B2. This situation make me very depressed and sad, also because i'm yet 23 years old, and a lot of students overcome me in english. I try to write on italki without look at my english dictionary, to make an effort for remember every word that i learned. Last friday I bought a special item...a english Oxford dictionary. So, everytime that i have a doubt about a word, i look it for and read the english explanation. If, another time, i don't understand some words written there, i search them in italian. So, following this method, I can learn more and more words at the same time! I would like never forget them. Uff. I don't worth a penny. Bye
1

"don't give up" I told myself.....but...

A lot of people the same age as me are able to speak english without problems. Yet they want to improve their english, to try to get the FCE ENGLISH DIPLOMA, to certify that their english belongs to B2. This situation makes me very depressed and sad, also because i'm already 23 years old, and a lot of students overcome me in english. I try to write on italki without looking at my english dictionary, to make an effort to remember every word that i have learned. Last friday I bought a special item...an english Oxford dictionary. So, everytime that i have a doubt about a word, i look for it and read the english explanation. If another time i don't understand some words written there, i search for them in italian. So, following this method, I can learn more and more words at the same time! I would like to never forget them. Uff.

I'm not worth a penny. Bye

Yes, i have a little copybook where i write every word that i learning.
ci vuole tempoooooo! Are you keeping a list of your new words? Good luck!
5 linea: i mean "already", not "yet".