Kaori
My holiday plan I'm going to have a nine days long paid holiday in January or February. I can't have any longer holiday because I'm working at a company now. (I wish I had two or three months vacation...) I want to do some experience in farms or in the nature (such as a rain forest), and I want to stay longer at the destination. Areas in northern hemisphere would be too cold to do some works in the nature in winter, so I think countries in southeast asia or oceania would be nice as my destination. I searched some wwoof hosts, but they are too many and it's so hard to select one from them! And most of them want visitors who stay longer... I'm searching some tours visiting natural site, but there are plenty of them!

My holiday plans

I'm going to have a nine days long paid holiday in either January or February.
I can't have it any longer holiday because I'm working at a company now. (I wish I had a two or three months long vacation instead...)
I want to do some experience working in farms or in the nature (such as a rainforests), and I want to stay longer at the destination.
Areas in the Northern Hemisphere would be too cold for me to do some works any nature-related work in the nature in the winter, so I think countries in either Southeast Asia or Oceania would be nice as my a better destination choice.

I have searched for some WWOOF hosts but they are too many of them and it's so hard to choose between them select one from them! And most of them want visitors who will stay longer...
I'm also searching for some tours visiting natural sites but there are plenty of them!