Péter Tanyó
How I learn new language I am very new on this site but I think this is a good place for people who want to practice and improve their knowledge. I started to learn English two years ago because of my work. At the beginning I only practice writing letters with language teacher. Now I listening English podcasts and reading articles in English every day. These things improved my knowledge very fast day by day. These things can help you to understand foreign people but not enough for communicate with them face to face in the real life. So I mentioned below that I need to learn English because of my work. At the beginning I tried to avoid speaking people in English because I feared speaking. Why? At the beginning I could not spoke words I did not remember to the right word at the right time. Speaking with people on phone was the most terrible thing what I could imagine. I feared what if i do not understand well what says the other person, what if I misunderstand something, etcetera. What help me to overcome this monster? Speaking, speaking and speaking! On phone, in live and where I could. After speaking more and more I realised that I was better and better. I know that I do not have to speak or write perfect from the first time just using the language every day. Because to this experience I did not afraid of starting to learn an other language which is German.
2

How I learn new languages

I am very new on this site but I think this is a good place for people who want to practice and improve their knowledge.
I started learning English two years ago because of my work. At first I only practiced writing letters with my language teacher. Now I listening to English podcasts and reading articles in English every day. These things improved my knowledge very fast, day by day.

These things can help you to understand foreign people but not enough to communicate with them face to face in the real life. So I mentioned above that I need to learn English because of my work. At first I tried to avoid speaking to people in English because I was afraid to. Why? Because at the beginning I could not say or remember the right words at the right time.
Speaking with people on the phone was the most terrible thing what I could imagine. I would think "What if I don't understand well enough what the other person is saying, or what if I misunderstand something," etcetera.
What helped me to overcome this monster?
Speaking, speaking and speaking! On phone, face to face and where I could.
After speaking more and more I realised that I was getting better and better.
I know that I do not have to speak or write perfectly at first, I just use the language every day.

Because of this experience, I was not afraid of starting to learn another language, which is German.