Soheir Hassan
Dreams I have a dream, that one day I will be a neurologist. A neurologist is a doctor that specialize in nervous system disorders. I know it is a something rare as I am a female, people are excepting from me to specialize in gynecology and obstetrics, and my family as well encourage me to do more in female health matters. On the other hand, I have much passion in this subject (neurology). I feel that I will be good doctor if I specialize in it. However, over sudden my dream changed and I become a public health researcher. I enjoy my current profession. I am doing well in it, I help a lot of IPDs and prevent diseases before out breaking. Nevertheless, I never lost my dream that one day I will be a neurologist. I am just waiting a miracle to happen and help me out!
1

A/My Dreams

I have a dream that one day I will be a neurologist. A neurologist is a doctor that who specializes in nervous system disorders. I know it is a something rare as I am a female and people are excepting from expecting me to specialize in gynecology and obstetrics, and my family encourages me as well to do more work in female health matters. On the other hand, However, I have much passion in this subject for neurology. I feel that I will be good doctor if I specialize in it. However, over sudden my dream changed my dream has not realized yet and I have become a public health researcher instead. Still, I enjoy my current profession. I am doing very well in it. I help a lot of IPDs and prevent infectious disease before out breaking. outbreaks.

Nevertheless, I never will never lose my dream that one day I will be a neurologist. I am just waiting for a miracle to happen and help me out of this situation!

a good job hope your dream come true soon :)