Songs I've been listening to I've been listening to a lot of songs lately. Most of them are performed by the same artists. Here's a brief list: Little talks - Of monsters and men I've heard it through the grapevine - Marvin Gaye Living on my own - Freddie Mercury From yesterday - Thirty seconds to mars Seize the day - Avenged Sevenfold Crawling - Linkin Park 1901 - Birdy Nightcall - London Grammar Vermillion - Slipknot Take it back - Pink Floyd Sad statue - System of a down I know, that's a weird playlist. But I like those songs and they are kinda getting stucked into my mind. I could wrote "Seize the day" without listening to the song or reading the lyrics. I'm thinking of listening to some rap music to see what I can get. "Rap god" by Eminem is a good one to train listening.
1

Vitor, your English is ótimo! I have read some of your corrections to notebook entries and am very impressed.

I have only one correction.

Instead of 'they are kinda getting stucked into my mind,'  we would say ' they are kinda getting STUCK IN my mind.'

Where did you learn to say 'kinda'?  This is real American idiomatic usage.  Did you study in the US?

Richard

Nice, I like some of them too. I've been listening to one of my favourites musicians: Dido
WOW! I can't believe it."I Heard it through the grapevine" is my most favourite song EVER!. I will check your other songs because I don't know them.I love Pink Floyd and Freddie Mercury but I am not familiar with those ones. Thanks for sharing.