This is a good restaurant. The most original restaurant I have been so far is called Original Nature and it is located in Sevilla. I have to admit that if it were not for my sister, I would have never come in this place. That is why it looks a little seedy from the street. However everything changes when you come in. The menu consists of three dishes. You can choose one starter among different vegetable juices, soups and creams. After that, the main dish. It has always a little amount of lettuce, chards, seaweeds and legumes around the plate and you choose the central one. It is based on carbohydrates, for example pasta, rise or quinoa. And finally, the dessert, where there are tasty fruit cakes or even chocolate cream. And everything is made with ecological raw material. Related to the atmosphere, it follows the same philosophy as the food. For example, if there is an empty chair in your table, someone else can sit there. And the kitchen is opened to customers, so you can see what is made. There are some details that I dislike too, because nothing is perfect. For example, the decorations could be more contemporary. Moreover, you only can drink tea or water and the price is a little high, especially for youths. Anyway, the food quality and the good service make up for it.