Elsie
part-time job Several days ago, I found new a job which is a bakery. I have to work after school, because I would like to save money to go abroad. I will visit Japan in February. This Monday was my first day for working. I had to remember the price of breads and pack the cake. It was hard for me, but I really wanted to learn. My collegue always said, " You must be quick! " " You are too slowly." But I have really tried my best. I felt frustrated. Can I do it well? Because of working, I dont have many time to study Japanese. I am bewildering now. Should I go on my job? If I have any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you:)

Part-Time Job

Several days ago, I found a new job at a bakery. I have to work after school, because I would like to save money to go abroad. I will visit Japan in February. This past Monday was the first day at my job. I had to remember the price of breads and pack cakes. It was hard for me, but I really wanted to learn. My colleague constantly told me that "You must be quick!", and "You are too slow." I really tried my best. I felt frustrated. Am I able to do this job well? Because of working at my job, I don't have much time to study Japanese. I am confused now. Should I continue working at my job?

Hi Elsie! I understand your frustration! It is hard to study a foreign language when you are so busy. Keep up the good work :)

part-time job

Several days ago, I found new a a new job which is a is in the bakery. I have to work after school, because I would like to save some money to go abroad. I will be visiting Japan in February. This Monday was my first day  at work  for working. I had to remember the price of breads and pack the cake. It was hard for me, but I really wanted to learn. My collegue always said, " You must be quick! " " You are too slowly." But I have really tried my best. I felt frustrated. Can I do it well? Because of working, I dont have many get much time to study Japanese. I am bewildering now. Should I go on my job?

If I have any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you:)