Moyandana
The World will be occupied by Chinese....Hahahaha As a Chinese person, I really hate to see news about women giving birth outside China, but it's obviously that more and more women have tendencies to do that. In China, we have communication tools like QQ, Wechat and so on. Many QQ groups offer methods on teaching pregnant women to give birth in other places. So if other countries don't attempt to limit Chinese maternity services, then Chinese will rule the world soon.

When you add "Hahahaha" after the title, the first reaction that many native English readers will have is that you are being offensive and possibly racist. that might not be your intention, so be aware that text doesn't convery the full richness of communication that speaking face to face does. 

The World will be occupied by Chinese....Hahahaha

As a Chinese person, I really hate to see news about women Chinese giving birth outside China, but it's obviously that more and more women have the tendency to do that. In China, we have communication tools like QQ, Wechat and so on, and many QQ groups offer methods on teaching pregnant women to give birth in other places. So if other countries don't attempt to limit Chinese maternity services, then the Chinese will rule the world soon.

they are seeking better living conditions and social welfares....you know, the social welfares of western countries are generally better than that of the third world....
Why do they have children in other countries?
I don't mean to offend all my compatriots...but I sometimes just feel shameful and speechless about this nation.

As a Chinese person, I really hate to see news about women giving birth outside China, but it's obvious that more and more women have tendencies to do that. In China, we have communication tools like QQ, Wechat and so on. Many QQ groups offer methods on teaching pregnant women to give birth in other places. So if other countries don't attempt to limit Chinese maternity services, then Chinese will rule the world soon.