Viktor Swan
"Experience" (only for men. My attempt to translate a Russian short story) When I was 14 years old, I dreamed, that some day I would have a girlfriend. When I was 16, I got her, but there was no passion between us. Then I decided to marry a passionate girl. At university I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Every trifle turned into a terrible drama and threats of suicide. I decided to marry a stable woman. By the time I finished university I had met a very stable girl, but she turned out to be horribly boring. She was absolutely predictable and never lost her mind. My life changed into routine, and I decided to marry an exotic girl. The exotic girl turned out to be too crazy. She constantly rushed from one extreme to another, was making me feel either happiest or miserable. She was superenergetic, but without goals in life. I decided to marry the one who had ambitions in life. Then I found a clever, ambitious girl and married her. She was clever and ambitious to such an extent, that she divorced me after a year and obtained everything I had by a court decision. Now I became wise, and I'm looking for a woman with big booty...
1

Correctins in red.  Stylistic suggestions in blueO

"Experience" (For men only. My attempt to translate a Russian short story)

When I was 14 years old, I dreamed, that some day I would have a girlfriend.
When I was 16, I had one, but there was no passion between us.
Then I decided to marry a passionate girl. At university I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Every trifle turned into a terrible drama and threats of suicide.
I decided to marry a stable woman. By the time I finished university I had met a very stable girl, but she turned out to be horribly boring. She was absolutely predictable and never go crazy.
My life became routine, so I decided to marry an exotic girl. The exotic girl turned out to be <em>too </em>[1] crazy. She constantly rushed from one extreme to another, and was making me feel either extremely happy or miserable. She was super-energetic, but without goals in life.
So I decided to marry somone who had ambitions in her life. Then I found a clever, ambitious girl and married her. She was clever and ambitious to such an extent, that she divorced me after a year, and obtained everything I had pursuant to the court's decision.  [2]
Now I've become wise, and I'm looking for a woman with big booty...

[1]  In speaking, the word "too" would be emphasized.

[2]  As usual, in the divorce proceeding the wife got the gold mine, and the husband got the shaft.

[This is a joke based on a play on words.  In the context of a gold mine, "shaft" (or "mine shaft") means шахтный ствол.  However, the idiom "to get the shaft" means "to be treated unfairly."]

Your translation was done very well.

what an exemplary story!
Sorry, I'm not a man))) I read your story and like it))) Good lucki for you!