Isabel
Speaking about my job Please. Could someone correct this writing? When I was studying at university I was not sure if my future job would be appropriate for me, but when I started to work as a teacher, I realized that I would be happy teaching children because I loved it. I have worked at a school for more than fifteen years and I still love my job. Regarding my work, I start working at nine o´clock every day and finish at two, but on Monday afternoon I have to work too. I teach Math to several goups of students who are between ages 10 and 12. I don’t generally use the official books because I prefer to do my lessons according my students, so I have to prepare them at home. In addition I have a blog where my students can find a lot of activities to learn and parents can read about how their children do in class. I also teach Art. We usually draw and paint and my students say that this is the nicest subject they have. With respect to my students, on the one hand I will say that they are very good children and I love them. I think that they give me more than I give them. On the other hand it is a little difficult to educate them sometimes. Some children don’t like studying and their parents don’t help them enough because they are working all day and the children stay with their grandparents, so they don’t do their homework. On occasion some children are a little difficult to deal with because they have family problems and their behavior is moody so teacher have to try to lead them. In my opinion, education shall show change in my country. I think it will be better in the future but, unfortunately, I am afraid I won’t see it's because probably it will take a long time. In my opinion, children should stay one or two more years in primary school because they are too much young to go to scondary school . Also in secondary school,children have overmuch subjects so they don't learn plenty Languaje or Mathematics, consequently many of them fail. Sadly I can't change this things so I am only trying to improve my work every day

When I was a student I was not sure if my future career would be appropriate for me, but when I started working as a teacher I realized that I loved teaching children. I have worked at the same school for more than fifteen years and I still love my job.

I start my workday at nine o´clock every morning, and finish at two o'clock in the afternoon everyday except on Mondays, when I work later. I teach Mathematics to several groups of students between the ages of ten and twelve. Generally, I do not use official textbooks, because I prefer to structure lesson plans according to my student's abilities. I prepare lesson plans at home. I also write a blog where my students can find learning activities and parents can read about how their children are doing in class. I also teach Art. We usually draw and paint, and my students tell me that it is their favorite subject.

On the one hand; my students are very good children and I love them. I think that they give me more than I give them. On the other hand; it can be difficult to teach them sometimes. Some children don’t like studying, and their parents can not help them properly because they work all day. These children stay in their grandparents' homes and do not finish their homework. There are also occasions when children are a difficult to deal with because of their family issues which affects their behavior. As their teacher, try to lead them through these situations.

Education will eventually change in my country. I think it will improve, but unfortunately; I am afraid that I won’t see it, because it will probably take a long time. Children should study for one or two additional years in primary school because they seem too young to start secondary school. In secondary school, the children have more subjects, which impacts their mastering of language and Mathematics. As a consequence, many of them fail. Sadly, I can't change these issues; I can only try everyday to improve my effectiveness

Speaking about my job

Please. Could someone correct this writing?

When I was studying at university I was not sure if my future job would be appropriate for me, but when I started to work as a teacher, I realized that I would be happy teaching children because I loved it.
I have worked at a school for more than fifteen years and I still love my job.

Regarding my work, I start working at nine o´clock every day and finish at two, <em>except</em> on Monday afternoon when I have to work too. I teach Math (maths in UK, math in US) to several goups of students who are <em>aged</em> between 10 and 12. I don’t generally use the official books because I prefer to do my lessons according <em>to</em> my students (perhaps tailored to, like if you do something specific for to suit them ), so I have to prepare them at home. In addition I have a blog where my students can find a lot of activities to learn and parents can read about how their children do in class. I also teach Art. We usually draw and paint and my students say that this is the nicest subject they have.
With respect to my students, on the one hand I will say that they are very good children and I love them. I think that they give me more than I give them. On the other hand it is a little difficult to educate them sometimes. Some children don’t like studying and their parents don’t help them enough because they are working all day and the children stay with their grandparents, so they don’t do their homework. On occasion, some children are a little difficult to deal with because they have family problems and their behavior is moody so <em>the</em> teacher <em>has</em> to try to lead them.

In my opinion, education <em>will</em> change in my country. I think it will be better in the future but, unfortunately, I am afraid I won’t see it's because <em>it will probably</em> take a long time.
In my opinion, children should stay one or two more years in primary school because they are too much young to go to scondary school . Also in secondary school,children have <em>too many</em> subjects so they don't learn <em>enough language</em> or Mathematics and consequently, many of them fail.

Sadly I can't change this things so I am only trying to improve my work every day

Very good. only a few required corrections