Ana Paula Caldeira
About my family My name is Ana and I live in Belo Horizonte. My father and my mother are portugueses and their’s families live in Portugal yet. I have many uncles and cousins there. My father is dead, but my mother lives in Rio. She is retired and her principal occupation is take care of my nephews. I have many nephews. My older brother, Carlos, have four children. He married for the first time with Angelita. Both have two boys: João and Pedro. But Carlos married one second time with Cléo. Both have two girls: Maria Clara and Ana Luisa. This year, Carlos married again, but I think that his new wife don’t wanna babies. I have one other brother, Luiz. He has a child, Matheus. My cats are part of my family too. I have two little cats: Frida and Mia. I found them in the street, abandoned. First, Mia cames live with us. Two years after, we adopted Frida. Today, they live very well in my house with me and my husband. I love my husband’s family. My father and my mother in law are fantastic people. My husband have two brothers and two nephews. I don’t have children and, honestly, I don´t wanna children. I think is more fun be an aunt that be a mother!
1

About my family

My name is Ana and I live in Belo Horizonte. My father and my mother are Portuguese and their families live in Portugal yet. I have many uncles and cousins there. My father is dead, but my mother lives in Rio. She is retired and her principal occupation is taking care of my nephews.
I have many nephews. My older brother, Carlos, has four children. He married for the first time with Angelita. Both have two boys: João and Pedro. But Carlos married a second time, with Cléo. Both have two girls: Maria Clara and Ana Luisa. This year, Carlos married again, but I think that his new wife doesn't want babies.
I have one other brother, Luiz. He has a child, Matheus.
My cats are part of my family, too. I have two little cats: Frida and Mia. I found them in the street, abandoned. First, Mia came to live with us. Two years later, we adopted Frida. Today, they live very well in my house with me and my husband.
I love my husband’s family. My father and my mother in law are fantastic people. My husband has two brothers and two nephews.
I don’t have children and, honestly, I don´t want children. I think is more fun to be an aunt than to be a mother!

1

About my family

My name is Ana and I live in Belo Horizonte. My father and my mother are Portuguese and their families still live in Portugal. I have many uncles and cousins there. My father is dead, but my mother lives in Rio. She is retired and her principal occupation is taking care of my nephews.
I have many nephews. My older brother, Carlos, has four children. He married for the first time with Angelita. They had two boys: João and Pedro. But Carlos married one second time with Cléo. They have two girls: Maria Clara and Ana Luisa. This year, Carlos married again, but I think that his new wife doesn’t want babies.
My cats are part of my family too. I have two little cats: Frida and Mia. I found them in the street, abandoned. First, Mia came to live with us. Two years after, we adopted Frida. Today, they live very well in my house with me and my husband.
I love my husband’s family. My father and my mother-in-law are fantastic people. My husband has two brothers and two nephews.
I don’t have children and, honestly, I don't want them. I think it is more fun to be an aunt than to be a mother!

Good job!