Carlos Suárez
Radio I consider radio the most amazing invention of all times. I can spend hours listening to it provided there is a good programme on. I have been very fond of it since I was a child. I remember going to my uncle´s house and seeing him listen to the fooball games on the radio. In fact radio makes you use your imagination.As you only hear the voices of the people talking on it, you try to imagine how they are in reality. Radio is very useful for lonely people as well, since it keeps them company, and they don´t feel that bad. Additionally, radio shows tend to be more educational than television ones, at least in my country. To sum up, radio can take you wherever you want to go. It´s something magic.

The Radio

I consider the radio to be the most amazing invention of all time. I can spend hours listening to it provided there is a good programme on. I have been very fond of it since I was a child. I remember going to my uncle´s house and seeing him listening to the fooball games on the radio. In fact the radio makes you use your imagination. As you only hear the voices of the people talking on it, you try to imagine how they are in reality.
The radio is very useful for lonely people as well, since it keeps them company, and they don´t feel so alone.
Additionally, radio shows tend to be more educational than television shows, at least in my country.
To sum up, listening to the radio can take you wherever you want to go. It´s something magical.

I am not sure why but it sounds more natural to me to say ''the radio'' rather than just ''radio'' I could be wrong but it just seems more correct to me.

People tend to work better with the radio on, everytime you see any construction workers working they always have the radio on.

Radio is the most amazing invention of all time. I have been fond of radio ever since I was a child, and I spend hours listening to the programmes that I like.  I remember going to my uncle´s house and watching him listening to the football games on his radio.

Radio helps people to use their imaginations, because by hearing the voices of people and not seeing them, they imagine what they look like in reality. 

Radio <em>is also useful</em> for lonely people, because it keeps them company and they don't feel so bad. Radio programmes tend to be more educational than television programmes. At least this is how it is in my country.

Radio can take you wherever you want to go. It's something magicical. 

<em>En Inglés tendemos a no escribir en la segunda persona (usted). He cambiado algunas palabras para mostrar una forma diferente de escribir sus pensamientos. Buen trabajo.</em>

Radio

I consider radio the most amazing invention of all times. I can spend hours listening to it, provided there is a good programme on. I have been very fond of it since I was a child. I remember going to my uncle´s house and seeing him listen to the football games on the radio. In fact, Radio makes you use your imagination. Since you only hear the voices of the people talking on it, you try to imagine how they are in reality.<em> ("how they really are" is better, but this is ok.)</em>
Radio is very useful for lonely people as well, since it keeps them company, and they don´t feel that bad.<em> ("feel so alone" is better, but this is fine too.)</em>
To sum up, radio can take you wherever you want to go. It´s something magical.

I like radio too~and I like your writings as well, I guess you are practicing sth. following a topic list. Andway what you say is very interesting.