Mathieu
Danielle Stelle (strike 2) Two years ago, I began to read in English and my first English book was The sins of a Mother. I enjoyed it a lot. After that, I have read five other books of her. I love her book because it is so different than the other books I am used to read. Further, characters in her books are so different of what we are used to see in the real life. Usually, powerful people who lead great company are men(at least most of them.)Unfortunately, women are always in the shadow of men and it is not fair. That's why I love her books. Likewise, for the moment, their books are enough complicated to improve my English but they are not too complicated. So, everything is perfect for the while. My goal is to read all her books and it will take me a while because she has written 94 books so it will be a big challenge. She wrote her first book when she was 18 and she is 67. Danielle Steel could write four books a year. Many of her books have been adapted for the television.

Danielle Stelle (strike 2)

Two years ago, I began to read in English and my first English book was "The Sins of a Mother". I enjoyed it a lot. Since then, I have read five more of her books. I love her books because they are so different from the other books I am used to read. Furthermore, characters in her books are so different from what we are used to seeing in the real life. Usually, powerful people who lead great companies are men (at least most of them). Unfortunately, women are always in the shadow of men and it is not fair. That's why I love her books. Likewise, for the moment, her books are complicated enough to improve my English but they are not too complicated. So, everything is perfect for the time being. My goal is to read all her books and it will take me a while because she has written 94 books, so it will be a big challenge. She wrote her first book when she was 18 and she is now 67. Danielle Steel could write four books a year. Many of her books have been adapted for the television.