Buibui
TOEFL writing It has been said,”Not everything that is learned is contained in books.”Compared and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books.In your opinion,which source is more important?why? When I was a little child,my mom bought a lot of books for me.She believed the more books I read the more knowledge I will gain.Not to mention,I once the most knowledgeable student in the class as my mom expected,and it used to give me much confidence to keep learning. With the time passed away,day by day.I went to elementary school and began to touch something my mom cannot teach me,like friendship and social communication.Everyday in primary school,I started to learn how to work with other children; and realized how to convince my classmates to follow me on the playground.Furthermore,I achieved so many experiences that books cannot give me.In many occassions,I felt my own experiences were very useful. Soonely,I became a junior high school student.Like most of teenagers,I didn’t like sitting in front of my desk to write homework or preview the next lesson for hours.I am not as serious as before on my studies.After making some friends in school,I joined some clubs with them and participated in different kinds of competitions,such as singing,science exhibition,volleyball games and forth on.In these activities,I learn how the successes feel like and how to face the failure.I started to learn something I like and something I don’t.Although,these activities occupied most of time in daily routine and I am no longer the first prize student sometimes even failed on test.I still believe there is something beyond textbooks and a good grade cannot teach me unless I experience by myself. Throughout the different stages of llife,it is undeniable that books can offer a lot of informations and knowledges to us.On the other hand,experiences teach us many skills when we face the future and abduant our pages in the memorybook at the same time. It is important to learn from other’s experience,in my opinion,it is more important to learn experience in our daiy lives,and it would be more actual.