kary233
Starting a day with a story I waked up very earlier this morning because my roommate ask me for a little bit help so suddenly that shocking me too much, and then I am too clear-headed to sleeping. I am wandering how black luck I am today, because though I have a free Saturday, I can not have a good dream, instead I feel quite upset: am I have to under this shadow today? Then, I log in the italki, and find a interested person there, he wrote many small writtings about small stuffs, like radio, games. I love them quite a lot. And for this finding, I think I have completely go out form my shadow. However, not everyone is as lucky as me: A Chinese idiom,its meaning is bad guys, behind it , there is a terrible but mysterious story. In legendary, if one are killed by a tiger, then the ghost of this person have following the tiger everlasting, helping it kill other person. Form this, I found a similar sentence from many Chinese novels described ancient Chinese live. While a wife are realized of, even misrealized of, falling in love with others, her husband, or her mother in law always would say “Don’t forget your identity, while you are alive, you are a person of this family; you dead, you are a ghost of this family”. In the synonym original novel of one of Ang lee’s movie The Spy Ring, while the hero order to kill the heroine, the hero also speak a similar sentence: If I am not such a man, how could she love me? She lived, she was a person of mine, she dead, she is my ghost?

Starting a day with a story

I woke up very early this morning because my roommate asked me for a little bit of help, so suddenly that shocked me too much, and now I am too clear-headed to sleeping.
I am wondering how unlucky I am today, because although I have a free Saturday, I can not have a good dream. Instead I feel quite upset: do I have to be under this shadow today?
Then, I log into italki, and find an interesting person there, he wrote many small things about small stuffs, like radio, games. I love them quite a lot. And because of this finding, I think I have completely gone out from my shadow.

However, not everyone is as lucky as me:
A Chinese idiom talks about bad guys, and behind it, there is a terrible but mysterious story.
In legendary, if someone is killed by a tiger, then the ghost of this person has to follow the tiger forever, helping it kill other people.

From this, I found a similar sentence from many Chinese novels describing ancient Chinese lives.
When a wife realized, even misrealized of, that she was falling in love with others, her husband, or her mother in law would always say “Don’t forget your identity. While you are alive, you are a member of this family; when you are dead, you are an ancestor of this family”.

In the synonym original novel of one of Ang Lee’s movies The Spy Ring, while the hero is ordering for the heroine to be killed, the hero also says a similar sentence: If I am not such a man, how could she love me? When she lived, she was a relative of mine, when she is dead, is she my ancestor?

----

I'm not quite sure what the sense of the word you're writing as ghost is. Might you be able to provide the Chinese word for it, if you don't mind?