kittychen
Vacation is beginning Yesterday is my lover's birthday.I showed him a vedio which coutains his friends' blessing from different places.I used a long time to finished the video but the course was very interesting.He was surprised to get this present.I was feeling happy too. Totay he has flied to Shenyang and I will take a plane the day after tomorrow.We will get together at Kunming for our vacation.I'm very looking forward to have a pleasnt journey!

Vacation is beginning

Yesterday is was my lover's/boyfriend's birthday. I showed him a vedio video which had/contained coutains recordings of birthday wishes form his friends ' blessing from different places. I used a long time to finished It took a long time to finish the video, but the course it was very interesting. He was really surprised to get this unique present. I was feeling also very happy. too.

Totay Today, he has flied to Shenyang and I will take a plane flight the day after tomorrow. We will get together at Kunming for our vacation. I'm very much looking forward to having a pleasnt pleasant journey!