Irinne
Love through the screen Have you ever loved someone through the screen? In ldr with someone who never you met before?

Falling in love online.

Have you ever fallen in love online, or developed a long distance relationship with someone who you've never met before?

haha looooot of times, but never in a real LDR but not only by the screen I think it's part of my personality because I don't really mind if a girl is beauty or not, also I don't give a peanut if she is smart or gamer or crazy or calmed. I just like someone because is special. I don't know what means to me to be special ¬¬ I just realize when it happened... then that girl becomes to me interesting and I like her but I never started a relationship, sometimes I don't even start a friendship I just admire that person and stay away because I know that I'm very selfish to keep a relationship. I love my free time and I treasure my work and projects plus I don't want to make suffer a person that I love but yes I have known persons that I have loved through the screen. (memories coming back xD)
It can happen, just as in person. In a LDR trust is very important. One advantage is there is much more time involved in getting to know each other.
nothing, just curious.
It has never happend to me. Why are you asking that?