Cassandra
My favourite shop My favourite shop is a bookstore which is named 'July Time'.Though it looks like a shop,l think it is a coffee house actually. The owner of this shop is a forty-year-old painter.He started this shop after he returned China.The shop is decorated classical. A lot of books are sold in this shop.Most of them are novels,such as detective novels,historical novels,romantic novels and so on. The atmosphere of calmness enables you to be absorbed in a book.You can also enjoy yourself with a cup of coffee.If you love reading books,you should visit this shop.

My favourite shop

My favourite shop is a bookstore which is named 'July Time'. Though it looks like a shop, l think it is a coffee house, actually/really. The owner of this shop is a forty-year-old painter. He set up the (started this) shop after returning to (he returned) China. The shop is decorated in classical style.
A lot of books are sold in this shop. Most (of them) are novels,such as detective stories, (novels,) historical works (novels),romantic novels and so on.
An (The) atmosphere of calm helps (calmness enables) you become (to be) absorbed in a book. You can also enjoy (yourself with) a cup of coffee. If you love reading books,you should visit this shop.

Great! I will have to try to visit it next time. Your English is fine and your article reads very naturally. After a period/full stop and comma, you should leave a gap before the next word.

My favourite shop

My favourite shop is a bookstore which is named 'July Time'.Though it looks like a shop,l think it is a coffee house actually. The owner of this shop is a forty-year-old painter.He started this shop after he returned to China.The shop is decorated in classical style.
A lot of books are sold in this shop.Most of them are novels,such as detective novels,historical novels,romantic novels and so on.
The atmosphere of peace allows you to be absorbed in a book.You can also enjoy yourself with a cup of coffee.If you love reading books,you should visit this shop.

good job!!