Michele Ank
My kitchen There is a clock on the wall. There is a bowl in the cabinet. There isn't a bucket in the kitchen. There is a carving knife in the drawer. There is a coffee machine in the kitchen. There are cups and saucers in the cabinet. There is fridge in the kitchen. There are glasses in the drawer. There isn't an iron in the kitchen. There is a kettle in the cabinet. There are knives in the drawer. There are plates on the table. There isn't a scrubbing brush in the sink. There is a tap in the sink. There isn't counter in the kitchen. There isn't a washing machine in the kitchen. There isn't wok in the my kitchen. There are clothes pegs in the my kitchen. There are forks on the sink. There is stove in the my kitchen. There is a frying pan in the my cabinet. There isn't an ironing board in the my kitchen. There isn't a kitchen scale in the my kitchen. I need to buy a kitchen scale for my kitchen. There isn't a laundry basket in the my kitchen. There is a laundry basket in the my bathroom. There isn't a mop in the my kitchen. There isn't a pedal bin in the my kitchen. Just, there is a trash sink. There are cooking pots in the cabinet. There are spoons in the drawer. There isn't a toaster in the my kitchen. I need to buy a toaster for my kitchen.

My kitchen

There is a clock on the wall, but there isn't a counter, a washing machine or a wok. There are clothes pegs and a stove but there isn't an ironing board or a kitchen scale. I need to buy a kitchen scale. There isn't a laundry basket, a mop, a pedal bin or a toaster. I need to buy a toaster for my kitchen.

There is a bowl in the cabinet. In it there are also cups and saucers, a kettle, a frying pan and cooking pots.

There isn't a bucket or an iron in the kitchen but there is a coffee machine and a fridge.

There is a carving knife in the drawer, as well as glasses, knives and spoons.

There are plates on the table.

There isn't a scrubbing brush in the sink but there is a tap, forks and a trash sink.

There isn't a laundry basket in the kitchen, but in my bathroom.