Zhengxia
My life in Paris I live in Paris depuis this July. Paris is beautiful, but it's also difficult to find a good place for a foreigner to enjoy its beauty. So, I spent most part of my spare time in this summer to find one. Fortunately, I made it. At this moment, I live in the city center near the "Jardin du Luxembourg" in which the Sanate locate. When I have time, I love walking around from "Jardin du Luxembourg" to the Seine river. The fall has arrived, and I really want to appreciate it. It's a pity that my friends are in China and I don't have many here. Yeah, I have to say life in foreign country is wonderful and lonely in the meanwhile.

My life in Paris

I live in Paris Depuis this July. Paris is beautiful, but it's also difficult to find a good place for a foreigner to enjoy its beauty. So, I spent most part of my spare time this summer trying to find one. Fortunately, I made it. At this moment, I live in the city center near the "Jardin Du Luxembourg," in which the Sanate locate. When I have time, I love walking around from "Jardin Du Luxembourg" to the Seine River.

The fall has arrived, and I really want to appreciate it. It's a pity that my friends are in China and I don't have many here. Yeah, I have to say life in foreign country is wonderful and lonely at the same time.

My life in Paris

I live in Paris Depuis this July. Paris is beautiful, but it's also difficult to find a good place for a foreigner to enjoy its beauty. So, I spent most of my spare time  this summer trying to find one. Fortunately, I made it, at this moment, I live in the city center near the "Jardin du Luxembourg" in which the Sanate locate. When I have time, I love walking around from "Jardin du Luxembourg" to the Seine River.

The fall has arrived, and I really want to appreciate it. It's a pity that my friends are in China and I don't have many here. Yeah, I have to say life in foreign country is wonderful butlonely in the meanwhile.