Javier
Tonight's soccer match I am not really interested on soccer/football, but tonight my team played versus his most important rival, F.C. Barcelona. I was working when the game started but I was able to meet my friends on the second half when I got out from work. My team, Real Madrid, beat his rival by 3-1, but unfortunately, none of them took place on the second half. Seen the summary at the end, it had to be a great game/match. This doesn't mean the rest of the league is going to be easy for Real Madrid. Thanks in advance for your corrections.
1

Tonight's soccer match

I am not really interested in soccer/football, but tonight my team played versus its most important rival, F.C. Barcelona. I was working when the game started but I was able to meet my friends for the second half when I got out of work. My team, Real Madrid, beat its rival by 3-1, but unfortunately, none of them took place during/in the second half. Seeing the summary at the end, it must have been a great game/match. This doesn't mean the rest of the league is going to be easy for Real Madrid.
Thanks in advance for your corrections.