Luna2014
Please correct me:Today is a rainy day. To my surprise,it rains and gets cooler this morning.Autumn has already fallen in this city.But the seasonal character has not appearant yet since Guangzhou is in low latitude. I enjoy the rainy day on Fall like today.I am favor of appreciating those who walking in the rain with unbearables. I like reading a book beside the Window listening the sound of rain drops.I tend to sleep well during a rainy night. Every time when rain comes ,Our campus become quiet and adorable.Our campus is located in suburb where air is clean and frash . To many people's impression,Guangzhou is a international city ,which is flourishing , crowded, noisy and full of skyscrapers and traffic jams . However,as a historical city, it have another sideThere has been ancient characteristic architecture ,of which the citizen are proud .Many interesting stories about this city are worthy to be mentioned,but my English is too poor to express what I want to say.If you would like to travel Guangzhou ,I only wish you like this city.

To my surprise, it is raining and getting cooler this morning. Autumn has already fallen in this city. But the seasonal character has not appeared yet since Guangzhou is at a low latitude. I enjoy a rainy day in Fall like today. I am in favor of appreciating those who walk in the rain with umbrellas. I like reading a book beside the window, listening to the sound of rain drops. I tend to sleep well during a rainy night. Every time when rain comes, our campus become quiet and lovely. Our campus is located in a suburb where the air is clean and fresh. To many people's impression, Guangzhou is an international city ,which is flourishing, crowded, noisy and full of skyscrapers and traffic jams. However, as a historical city, it has another side. There has always been the ancient characteristic architecture, of which the citizens are proud. Many interesting stories about this city are worthy to be mentioned, but my English is too poor to express what I want to say. If you would like to travel to Guangzhou, I sincerely wish that you will like this city.