English with Chris
For my Students! 26-10-2014 Students of italkiChris, I am currently in the process of relocating back to the United States. I have a family emergency that will be taking me away from my normally scheduled lessons. I will be unavailable from 27/10/2014 - 07-11-2014 and will have to reschedule or cancel most of the lessons in that time period. -If you would like to reschedule please wait until after the lesson time has passed and then submit a reschedule request. You can select the reason for the reschedule as other and book for another date. -If you would like to cancel, please do so at any time. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. When I am available to teach again I will send out a message again with a statement. Thank you for understanding during this difficult time. Thank you for your time. -Chris
1

Dear Students,

I apologize for the long delay between our last communications. In late October I received news that my Grandmother was terminally ill. I flew back to New York and spent the last few days of her life with her. I have been in the process of helping my Grandfather and family adjust to this sudden and unfortunate change.

I will be returning to my travels in the next few days. I will begin taking students and conducting lessons during the middle of December. I have posted my new times, class's, and rates on my teacher profile page.

I will be teaching lessons for many months to come and do not expect any more emergency situations or problems to arise. Thank you for taking the time to read this and or your understanding.

See you soon.

-Christopher Braccia - ItalkiChris

Hello Chris, good luck with the personal matter, I wish you everything goes well. See you soon.