Ji Hee
In the shoes store I dropped by shoes store, today. I wanted to buy water proof shoes, not rain boots. But It seemed that there were only rain boots. So, I asked the clerk, like " I'd like to buy water proof shoes, not rain boots, I don't like rain boots, because the material of rain boots is uncomfortable for me.I am looking for comfortable shoes." " In Canada, Which shoes is most popular? I mean In winter season, person wear rainboots or wear snow boots? " In Canada, Not really snow(?), more raining, You'd better take rain boots." " But rain boots is cold."(My poor English, please teach me how to say to polite, like human being) " Actually It's first winter in Canada for me. I've never been in Canada winter. So, I don't know which shoes is more proper , and I don't know here's trend. In your case, What do you have during those shoes?" " I have hunted, but those shoes is not really warm." " What about this ugg boots, it also waterproof." (after looked at the price tag)" Oh, but really expensive. I think it worth it." " I am thinking more. Come by later, thanks." That is all I remembered. Help me^.^
2

In the shoesstore shoestore

I dropped by the shoestore shoes store, today.
I wanted to buy water proof waterproof shoes, not rain boots.
But it seemed that there were only rain boots.
So, I asked told the clerk, like " I'd like to buy water proof waterproof shoes, not rain boots. I don't like rain boots, because the material of rain boots is uncomfortable for me.  I am looking for comfortable shoes."

" In Canada, Which what shoes are is most popular? I mean, in winter season, person do people wear rain boots or wear snow boots?
" In Canada, there's not really a lot of snow(?), more often it is raining. You'd better take buy rain boots."
" But rain boots won't keep me warm is cold."(My poor English, please teach me how to say to this politely, like a human being)
" Actually it's my first winter in Canada for me. I've never been in a Canadian winter.
So, I don't know which shoes is are more proper for the weather, and I don't know here's the trends here. In your case, What do you have during those shoes?"
" I have hunted, but those shoes is not really warm."

" What about this these ugg boots, it they are also waterproof."
(after I looked at the price tag)" Oh, but they are really expensive. I think it's worth it."

" I am still thinking more. Come by later, thanks."

That is all I remembered. Help me^.^

The salesperson told you it doesn't snow in the Canadian winter? I am going to take a wild guess and say that you live on the West coast, in Southern B.C. There is definitely snow in most of the rest of Canada. More than Seoul.
You're welcome, Ji Hee. Lol -- on-line shopping is very popular in the USA (& probably Canada) -- although the internet bandwidth isn't as good as in your country. Btw, it's called a "shoe store," not a *"shoes store" -- even though they only sell shoes in pairs. One more thing.. you're Eastern style emoticons are very cute, but you might want to check out Western emoticons as well. :P
Are you really not connected with the company?? It's a little suspicious..... haha just kidding. Thanks~! I think this site is good. But I've never tried Internetshopping in Canada. Actually I used to addicted to Internet shopping in Korea, though. I'll search whether there is good shoes for me. Thank you so much^.^
If you can't find anything locally, I believe L.L. Bean is what you'd be interested in. I'd suggest you visit L.L. Bean on-line, and go to "Women's" "footware." I'm not connected in any way with the company, but I like their products -- good quality at reasonable prices, excellent customer service. http://www.llbean.com/