nawel
can you correct my text plz Dear tess boutin, my name is Henry and i'm the pupil who you will host. I'm 17 years old and i'm very exited to come to New York, it was my dream when i was a child and it is also today. In my family we are 4 and my little brother Paul is very jealous of my travell. I told him that i will buy him a gift. It's a golden opportunity to go to New yORK .. I saw the picture of your family and you are all beautiful. It will be the first travell to the united states of America and i hope that it will be very fun. My hobbie is to play to the guitar, I'm passionate. I would like to take it when i will come at home. I also like the literature and i think it will be a good idea to spend time in your book club miss boutin. My favorite sport is the swimming, i feel good when i'm swimming. It's let me to destress and to think to anothers things. I would like to see the statue of Liberty, it is a statue very famous in France, we will take a picture together ! I would also like to visit central parc, i knew this parc thanks to a cartoon ! To visit many museums, know many english artists. And the must important thing who i have to do is to improve my level in the english language, one of my dream would be to speak english like an english! I hope that we will eat in restaurants to know the tipycal food of New york. Say hello to all the familly and see you soon! Yours sincerely Henry

(Adding to above...)

Dear Tess Boutin,

My name is Henry and i'm the student who you will host. I'm 17 years old and I'm very excited to come to New York; it was my dream when I was a child and it still is also today also. In my family  there are 4 of us and my little brother Paul is very jealous of my travelling (or "travels"). I told him that I will buy him a gift. It's a golden opportunity to go to New York.

.. I saw the picture of your family and you are all beautiful. It will be the first trip to the United States and I hope that it will be very fun.
My hobby is playing the guitar, I'm very passionate (sounds strange without "very", or you could say "I'm passionate about it). I would like to bring it with me when I come to your home. I also like American literature and I think it will be a good idea to spend time with in your book club Miss Boutin. My favorite sport is the swimming, I feel good when I'm swimming. It's lets me to destress and to think about other things.

I would like to see the statue of Liberty; it is a very famous statue in France, we will take a picture together ! I would also like to visit Central Park, I know of this park thanks to a cartoon ! To visit many museums, and get to know many American artists.
And the must most important thing who i have to do is to improve my English, one of my dreams would be to speak English like a native speaker!
I hope that we will eat the typical food of New york in restaurants.
Say hello to all the familly and see you soon!
Yours sincerely,
Henry

can you correct my text plz

Dear Tess Boutin,

My name is Henry and i'm the pupil student (pupil is technically correct, but that is a less common word for what you are trying to say. Student is better here.) who you will host. I'm 17 years old and I'm very exited to come to New York; it was my dream when I was a child and it is also today also. In my family we there are 4 of us and my little brother Paul is very jealous of my travell. I told him that I will buy him a gift. It's a golden opportunity to go to New yORK York.

.. I saw the picture of your family and you are all beautiful. It will be the first trip travell to the United States of America and I hope that it will be very fun.
My hobbyie is to playing to the guitar, I'm passionate. I would like to bring take it with me when I   will come to at your home. I also like the American literature and I think it will be a good idea to spend time with in your book club Miss Boutin. My favorite sport is the swimming, I feel good when I'm swimming. It's let me to destress and to think about other to anothers things. 

I would like to see the statue of Liberty; it is a very famous statue in France, we will take a picture together ! I would also like to visit Central Park, I knew know of this park thanks to a cartoon ! To visit many museums, and get to know many english American artists.
And the must most important thing who i have to do is to improve my level in the English language, one of my dreams would be to speak English like a native speaker english!
I hope that we will eat the typical food of New york in restaurants to know .
Yours sincerely
Henry