Kira
Running I love running. Besides strong body, will and good shape it gives me a clear thoughts. Running is akin meditation. While you are running you just can't think about difficult things in your life. You are just moving. And breathing. Breath in - breath out. Again and again. Nothing exist but you and sensations in your body. And that's cool. At first my muscles were aching and it disturbed me. But after some time ache went away and I started to enjoy this process. The scolars discovered that when a person is running, serotonin is releasing in his blood, as known as hormone of happines. I know they are right:)

Running

I love running. Besides a strong body, will and good shape, it gives me clear thoughts. Running is like meditation.

(not sure what you mean here?

the comma here is important

You might like to say 'It helps me think straight' instead of 'it gives me clear thoughts')

While you are running you just can't think about difficult things in your life. You are just moving. And breathing. Breath in - breath out. Again and again.
Nothing exist but you and the sensations in your body. And that's cool.
At first my muscles were aching and it disturbed me. But after some time the ache went away and I started to enjoy this process.

Scientists have discovered that when a person is running, their body releases serotonin, which is known as the hormone of happiness. I know they are right:)

or 

Scientists have discovered that when a person is running, serotonin, the hormone of happiness, is released into their blood. I know they are right:)

Yes, the rythm of our lifes became faster than 10 years ago. But we should try living our lifes, not just spending days doing...something "important" ))
I'd like to save time to running sometimes, it makes me fell so free, but now a days , the days spend so fast, it's hard to save time to do something like that, or anything else that makes us fell good. Cause that we're suposed to enjoy every moment in our day, in our life to running, dancing, working out ....anyway ...to live