Kristina
Me and my cat I have never had a pet. But one day I realized that my flat is too empty and started to find a cat. I don’t know why I chose a cat. Maybe because it is more familiar to me than rats or snakes and turtles. I like their independent because I am out (away?) from home the most part of day. I can’t afford to keep a dog. So I have taken a cat. It is a big red one-year- old male cat. It’s hair is striped and short but not very shiny because it lived on the streets some time. There was bad conditions for living. It is tender and always want to be snuggled. And of course it meets me when I return home.
1

Me and my cat

I have never had a pet. But one day I realized that my flat is too empty without a pet and started to look for a cat. I don’t know why I chose a cat. Maybe because it is more familiar to me than rats, snakes or turtles. I like their independent nature because I am away  from home the most part of the day. I can’t afford to keep a dog. So I have taken a cat. It is a big red one-year- old male cat. It’s hair is striped and short but not very shiny because it had lived on the streets for some time. There was bad conditions for living. It is tender and always wants to be snuggled. And of course it leaps into action when I return home.