Aytar
My visit to Rome Rome was is my favorit city. Two years ego i visited Itali . Rome is the capital of Italy. When i visited Rome fell in love with beautiful city. Rome is a very histprical place .I think people in Rome are very interesting and similar to Azerbaijan people . when i was in rome i visited Collisium, Vatican,Triumfal Arch ,Spanish staircase ,PAntheon ,fountain de Trevi and manyother historical sites . the Italian Kitchen is very Popular in the worl . I belive thant pizza and spaqetti are the symvols of Italian Kitchen. I like travel an my visit to Itali Rome :)
1

My Visit to Rome

Rome was is my favourite city. Two years ago I visited Italy. Rome is the capital of Italy. When I visited Rome, I fell in love with that beautiful city. Rome is a very historical place. I think people in Rome are very interesting and similar to Azerbaijanis people . When I was in Rome, I visited the Colosseum, the Vatican, the Triumphal Arch, the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain and many other historical sites. the Italian cuisine is very popular around the world. I believe that pizza and pasta (spaghetti) are the symbols of Italian cuisine. I like travelling, especially an my visit to Rome in Italy. :)

I used UK spellings (<em>favourite, travelling</em>), but if you prefer US spellings (<em>favorite, traveling</em>), then no problem.

You can change languages on wikipedia to check the "standard" name of a place or person in English.

Good effort!

1

My visit to Rome

Rome was is my favorit city. Two years ego I visited Italy . Rome is the capital of Italy. When I visited Rome fell in love with beautiful city. Rome is a very histprical place .I think people in Rome are very interesting and similar to Azerbaijan people . when I was in Rome I visited Collisium, Vatican,Triumfal Arch ,Spanish staircase ,PAntheon ,fountain de Trevi and manyother historical sites . The Italian Kitchen is very Popular in the world . I belive thant pizza and spaqetti are the symvols of Italian Kitchen. I like travel and my visit to Itali Rome again. :)