Sven
Deciding on a title I'm writing a paper on how to promote health in the workplace and I have some trouble with the title and wondered if a native English speaker could take a look. Here is the title I've come up with: Promoting Health at Work through PERMA. Any thoughts and suggestions are greatly appreciated. This title just doesn't feel right, but I can't put my finger on what's wrong with it.
1

I also think it sounds fine as you wrote it.  A few other options:

Promoting a Healthy Workplace Through PERMA

Promoting a Healthy Workplace With PERMA

Promoting Wellness at Work Through PERMA.

Deciding on a title

I'm writing a paper on how to promote health in the workplace and I have some trouble with the title and wondered if a native English speaker could take a look. Here is the title I've come up with:

Promoting Health at Work through PERMA.

Any thoughts and suggestions are greatly appreciated. This title just doesn't feel right, but I can't put my finger on what's wrong with it.

===

Hi, I'm adjusting my message so it's clearer. The spacing was lost in the previous verson.

Margaret Smith From United States Languages: English, Spanish
Learning: Spanish

Hello, I think your title is fine as it is. If you want to make it a little shorter, you can just keep the key words and drop "at" and "through". A few suggestions are below: Promoting Healthy Work Settings......PERMA: Promoting Health at Work...... Health and Work- PERMA Approach Also, try browsing Google Scholar for ideas. Good luck with your paper.

Hello, I think your title is fine as it is. If you want to make it a little shorter, you can just keep the key words and drop "at" and "through". A few suggestions are below: Promoting Healthy Work Settings PERMA: Promoting Health at Work Health and Work- PERMA Approach Also, try browsing Google Scholar for ideas. Good luck with your paper.