Dmitrii
Trip to Venice It was a nice sunny morning, my wife and myself just arrived to the entrancing town, Venice. As soon as we went out from the central train station of Venice, we were surrounded with wonderful buildings. There were lots of people in the square before us, but all our attention was attracted by a beautiful view. Everything we saw was exciting. On our way to the hotel we were turning ours heads from side to side. All the day we sauntered through the town watching surroundings. There was a sunset when we had stopped to take a breath and have a drink. We got acquainted with the young guys from Moldavia who told us about a beautiful sea beach close by there. Next day we went there all together. They told us a lot of interesting things about their life in Venice. Of course there were other remarkable moments on our trip to this town but more on that another time.
1

Trip to Venice

It was a nice sunny morning, and my wife and I had just arrived in Venice. (*note: I am unsure what you meant by "the entrancing town", so I replaced it with something else that works) As soon as we went out from the central train station of Venice, we were surrounded by wonderful buildings. There were lots of people in the square before us, but all our attention was attracted by a beautiful view. Everything we saw was exciting. On our way to the hotel we were turning our heads from side to side. All the day we sauntered through the town watching our surroundings.
It was sunset when we had stopped to take a breath and have a drink. We got acquainted with the young guys from Moldavia who told us about a beautiful beach close by. The next day we all went there together. They told us a lot of interesting things about their life in Venice. Of course there were other remarkable moments on our trip to this town, but more on that another time.

<em>Хорошо! There were very few mistakes in this passage. There were some sections that could be rephrased to sound better, but grammatically, it was altogether very good!</em>

1

Trip to Venice

It was a nice sunny morning, my wife and myself me have just arrived to an entrancing town, Venice. As soon as we went out from the central train station of Venice, we were surrounded with by wonderful buildings. There were lots of people in the square before behind us, but all our attention was attracted by a the beautiful view. Everything we saw was exciting. On our way to the hotel we were turning ours heads (looking around) from side to side. All ( whole / during ) the day we sauntered through the town watching the surroundings.
There was a sunset when we had have stopped to take a breath and have a drink. We got acquainted with the young guys from Moldavia who told us about a beautiful sea beach close by to there. Next day we went there all together. They told us a lot of interesting things about their lifes in Venice. Of course there were other remarkable moments on our trip to this town but more on that another time.

,,,,, sorry i couldn't correct it perfectly cause my english is плоха ( 

Thank you. Yes, I meant this exactly.
Along with the other advice you have received, I think you meant to say "the enchanting town of Venice". Hope this helps a bit!