SongKe
Why Mark Elliot Zuckerberg speaks Chinese very well? Several days ago Mark Elliot Zuckerberg the CEO of FB visited China. He spoke Chinese for thirty minutes long to answer the students of Tsinghua University. His speaking Chinese is so good that everybody doesn't believe it. Why he can study Chinese? I think he is very rich and busy, so he doesn't need study Chinese for work. Why he does this?

How does Mark Elliot Zuckerberg speaks Chinese, so well?

Several days ago Mark Elliot Zuckerberg the CEO of FB(Facebook) visited China. He spoke Chinese for thirty minutes, to answer the questions of students attending Tsinghua University. He spoke Chinese so well that everybody doesn't believe it.

Why did he study Chinese? I think he is very rich and busy, so he doesn't need study Chinese for work. Why did he do this?

Why Mark Elliot Zuckerberg speaks Chinese very so well?

Several days ago Mark Elliot Zuckerberg,  the CEO of FBFacebook, visited China. He spoke Chinese for thirty minutes long to answer questions from the students of Tsinghua University. His speaking spoken Chinese is so good that everybody doesn't nobody can believe it.

Why does he can study Chinese? I think he is very rich and busy, so he doesn't need to study Chinese for work. Why does he does do this?

Mark Zuckerberg's wife is Chinese. He is indeed very rich and probably has the free time and resources to study the language. In addition his wife is probably a wonderful language parter to study with. I think he may see a need to expand Facebook in China, it is a very populous region. Facebook makes so much money due to the large number of people and business that use the social media platform. If he wants to increase the size of Facebook, China is the place to go.
His wife is Chinese...I imagine they have a "Mandarin only" rule in their house!