Anaya
My first notebook entry hello to those who are reading this article. I have keen interest in learning english language. i will give myself 5 out of 10 for my english. I want to improve my english at mastery level so that not only me even others will give me 10 out of 10. i feel like english is best and easy language. It just required some constant efforts like talking reading writing and watching english movie even thinking in english. talking english will be good exercise for your tongue to become a habit. writing will improve ur drafting skills. and reading ll add to ur vocabulary. i simply want to improve my english at drastic level. i am sure this site will help. Thank you.

My first notebook entry

Hello to those who are reading this article. I have a keen interest in learning the English language. I will give myself 5 out of 10 for my English. I want to master English improve my english at mastery level so that not only me but even others too will give me 10 out of 10. I feel like that English is the best and is an easy language. It just requires some constant efforts like talking, reading, writing and watching English movies, even thinking in English. Talking English will be is  good exercise for your tongue. to become a habit. Writing will improve your drafting skills, and reading will add to your vocabulary. I simply want to improve my English at drastic level. I am sure this site will help. Thank you.

My first notebook entry

Hello to those who are reading this article. I have a keen interest in learning  the English language.I  will give myself 5 out of 10 for my English. I want to improve my English at mastery level so that not only I but also  others will give me 10 out of 10. I feel like English is the  best and easiest language. It just requires some constant efforts like talking, reading ,writing and watching English movies even thinking in English. talking English will be a good exercise for your tongue to make speaking  become a habit. Writing will improve your  drafting skills,and reading will add to your vocabulary. i simply want to improve my English dramatically. I am sure this site will help. Thank you.

Best of luck!