gosia3823
Renting accommodation The most important thing which you have to consider if you want accommodation is price of your flat or room which depends on location. If it's located in the city centre you have to be ready for higher renting costs but if you want pay less you can leave nearer suburbs. Anothers important things are your own needs because by using them you can choose the best offer. Of course if you don't have enough money you can rent something with your friend or with someone else because by doing this you can make rent fee smaller by sharing costs.

Renting accommodation

The most important thing that you have to consider if you want accommodation is price of your flat or room which depends on location. If it's located in the city centre then you have to be ready for а higher rent but if you want to pay less then you can live nearer the suburbs. Other important things are your own needs because by using them you can choose the best offer. Of course if you don't have enough money you can rent something with your friend or with someone else because by doing this you can make the rent smaller by sharing costs.

Renting accommodation

The most important thing to consider when renting accommodation is the price, depending on its location. If located in the city centre you must be ready for higher rental, but if you would like to pay less, consider living in the suburbs.

Most importantly consider your needs and practicalities to ensure you choose the best on offer. 

Of course you can always rent with a friend to save /share costs