HELLO
Lost suitcase. When I was travelling in Argentina I lost my suitcase. In this suitca I had all my things. My pasport too and I need to travel around the country. I had to go to policeman and explaines my situacion. Argentina is very beautiful but I didn't enjoy a lot my first week. I had to make a new passport, bought new clothes and came to report to police that my suitcase had been stolen for make a new passport. After I finished all I enjoyed a lot. We visited Iguzu falls, Perito Moreno glaciers and Buenos Aires. I hope to return other day again.
2

Lost suitcase.

When I was travelling in Argentina I lost my suitcase.

In this suitcase I had all my things, including my passport, which I needed to travel around the country.

I had to go to a policeman and explaines my situation.

Argentina is very beautiful but I didn't enjoy it a lot my first week.

I had to make a new passport, I bought new clothes and came to report to the police that my suitcase had been stolen in order to make a new passport.

After I finished all that, I enjoyed myself a lot. We visited Iguzu falls, Perito Moreno glaciers and Buenos Aires.

I hope to return one day.

1

Lost suitcase.

In this  suitcase I had all my things. My pasport, which I needed to travel all around the country, was also in it..

I had to go to a policeman and explain my situacion.

Argentina is a very beautiful but I didn't enjoy a lot my first week.

I had to make a new passport,  buy new clothes and come  to report to the  police that my suitcase had been stolen, so as to make a new passport.

After I  had finished all that  I enjoyed  myself a lot. We visited Iguzu falls, Perito Moreno glaciers and Buenos Aires.

I hope to return other day.