Jennyfer
Questions with Present, Past Perfect and Simple Past 1. When I (arrive) arrived home last night, I discovered that Jane (prepare) had prepared a beautiful candlelight dinner. 2. Since I began acting, I (perform) performed in two plays, a television commercial and a TV drama. However, I (speak, never even)spoke never even publicly before I came to Hollywood in 1985. 3. By the time I got to the office, the meeting (begin, already) began already without me. My boss (be) was furious with me and I (be) was fired. 4. When I (turn) turn the radio on yesterday, I (hear) heard a song that was popular when I was in high school. I (hear, not) didn't heard the song in years, and it (bring)brought back some great memories. 5. Last week, I (run) ran into an ex-girlfriend of mine. We(see, not)didn't saw each other in years, and both of us (change) had changed a great deal. I(enjoy) enjoyed talking to her so much that I (ask) asked her out on a date. We are getting together tonight for dinner
1

Questions with Present, Past Perfect and Simple Past

1. When I (arrive) arrived home last night, I discovered that Jane (prepare) had prepared a beautiful candlelight dinner.

2. Since I began acting, I (perform) performed in two plays, a television commercial and a TV drama. However, I (speak, never even)spoke never never even spoke publicly before I came to Hollywood in 1985.

3. By the time I got to the office, the meeting (begin, already) began already had already begun without me. My boss (be) was furious with me and I (be) was fired.

4. When I (turn) turned the radio on yesterday, I (hear) heard a song that was popular when I was in high school. I (hear, not) didn't heard the song in years, and it (bring)brought back some great memories.

5. Last week, I (run) ran into an ex-girlfriend of mine. We(see, not)didn't saw hadn't seen each other in years, and both of us (change) had changed a great deal. I (enjoy) enjoyed talking to her so much that I (ask) asked her out on a date. We are getting together tonight for dinner

1. When I arrived home last night, I discovered that Jane had prepared a beautiful candlelight dinner. 

2. Since I began acting, I have performed in two plays, a television commercial and a TV drama. However, I had never even spoke publicly before I came to Hollywood in 1985.

3. By the time I got to the office, the meeting had already begun without me. My boss was furious with me and I was fired.

4. When I turned the radio on yesterday, I heard a song that was popular when I was in high school. I had not heard the song in years, and it brought back some great memories.

5. Last week, I ran into an ex-girlfriend of mine. We had not seen each other in years, and both of us had changed a great deal. I enjoyed talking to her so much that I asked her out on a date. We are getting together tonight for dinner