Olivier
Hi everybody Hi folks. how is it going? I have been away from this website and skype. due to my grandmother broke her hips and I don't know yet, what's will happen with her. Well I want to improve my English and to learn better the language, I'd like to improve my grammar and pronunciation, I feel that I know the language but my vocabulary is very simple for me. I feel that I have to check on the dictionary the words on internet or well I avoid those words and I try to understand what I know, I don't know what do you think? But I think that sometimes I have to skip the words in English due to I don't have the desire to check them later.

Hi everybody

Hi folks. how is it going? I have been away from this website and skype due to my grandmother breaking her hips and I don't know yet what's will happen to her.
Well I want to improve my English and to learn the language more, I'd like to improve my grammar and pronunciation. I feel that I know the language but my vocabulary is very simple for me.
I feel that I have to check on the dictionary for the words on the internet or well I avoid those words and I try to understand what I know. I don't know, what do you think? But I think that sometimes I have to skip the words in English because I don't have the desire to check them later.

thanks mumtaz
I'm sorry to hear that about your grandmother, I really hope she will get better soon and that you improve your English as you wish...