HELIN
Please correct my English Hi! My name is Helin and I'm Chinese. I borned in China and got education in hear. But my grandparents are korean and they imigrated to China when they were young. And they teached me Korean language , that's why I can speak Chinese and Korean as well. So,I love k-pop very much,and my favorite siger is CNBLUE. Besides that I studied aboard and majord Account in Japan for 2years ago. Now I‘m working in a International trading company In China. Athough my customers are Japenes almost but I still need to use English,So I should improve my English comunication and writing skills. So,If you are native English speakers and have intersted in korean and Japanese and chinese language, please contect me. I'm watting for you in italki.
3

Please correct my English

Hi! My name is Helin and I'm Chinese. I borned was born in China and got education in hear was educated here. But my grandparents are korean and they imigrated to China when they were young. And they teached taught me the Korean language (or you could just say: "they taught me Korean"), that's why I can speak Chinese and Korean as well. So,I love k-pop very much,and my favorite singer is CNBLUE. Besides that I studied aboard and majored in Accounting in Japan for 2years ago. Now I‘m working in an International trading company In China. Athough my customers are Japenes Japanese almostly but I still need to use English,So I should improve my English communication and writing skills. So,If you are native English speakers and have intersted interest in korean and Japanese and chinese language, please contect me. I'm watting waiting for you in italki.

1

Please correct my English

Hi! My name is Helin and I'm Chinese. I was born in China and got education in here. But my grandparents are korean and they immigrated to China when they were young. And they taught me Korean language , that's why I can speak Chinese and Korean as well. So,I love k-pop very much,and my favorite singer is CNBLUE. Besides, I studied abroad majoring in Account in Japan for 2years ago. Now I‘m working in an International trading company In China. Although my customers are Japanese almost but I still need to use English,So I should improve my English communication and writing skills. So,If you are native English speakers and have interested in korean and Japanese and chinese language, please contact me. I'm waitng for you in italki.

1

Please correct my English

Hi! My name is Helin and I'm Chinese. I was born and educated in China, but my grandparents are korean and imigrated to China when they were young. They taught me the Korean language , and that's why I can speak both Chinese and Korean.

I love k-pop very much,and my favorite singer is CNBLUE.

Besides that, 2 years ago I studied and majored in Accountancy in Japan.

I now work in a International trading company In China. Athough my customers are mostly Japanese I still need to use English.As such, I should improve my English comunication and writing skills. So,If you are a native English speaker and are interested in korean , Japanese and chinese languages, please contect me. I'm waiting to hear from you in italki.

1

Please correct my English

Hi! My name is Helin and I'm Chinese. I was born in China and got an education there. However, my grandparents are korean but they migrated to China when they were young. And they teached me the Korean language , that's why I can speak Chinese and Korean as well. So, I love k-pop a lot, and my favorite singer is CNBLUE. Besides that, I studied abroad in Japan 2 years ago and majored in accounts. Now I‘m working in an International trading company in China. Athough almost all of my customers are Japanese, I still need to use English, so I should improve my English comunication and writing skills. So, if you are native English speakers and have an interest in korean and Japanese and chinese language, please contact me. I'm waiting for you in italki.

HI~Brian Camargo. good to know you. Thank you for your correction.