Joyous
My best friend Kristy is my classmate at college,at the first time we met each other,I was impresed by her unusual temperament.At that time,I was still bashful aboout chatting with others.On contyary,she has a good communication with our classmates.We have gotten along well with each other in the past four years,I was always moved by her.One day,she has been home after I stay on bed in result of my headache.At noon,she called me to go shopping with her,so I told her what happened .After a second,she came with food and some medicine.I was touched beyong words.Here`s another thing,she gave me a big surprise on my birthday .In truth, I have already forgotten because of the Engish Test in CET 6.After class,I intend to have super,however,she took my arm and walked out and go straight to a returant,I was so puzzled.Then I saw my roommates were all there,they sang birthday song together when we came.To be honest,it is the first time that someone were prepared for my birthday( my families excepted absolutely) ,my eyes were full of tears. Although we graduated for a long time,we are still in contact with each other.I miss you,my dear friend.
1

My Best Friend

Kristy was my classmate at in college. The first time when we met each other, I was impresed by her unusual temperament. At that time, I was still bashful aboout about chatting with others. On the contrary, contyary she has had a very good communication with our classmates. We have been getting gotten along well with each other in for the past four years. I was always moved by her. One day, she has been home after I was resting in bed in as a result of because of my severe headache. At noon, she called me to go shopping with her. so I told her about my condition. what happened. After a few minutes, a second she came along with some food and some medicine. I was touched beyong beyond words. Here's There is another memorable experience with her.  thing, She gave me a big surprise on my birthday. In truth, Honestly speaking, I have had already forgotten it because of the Engish Test in CET 6 on the same day. After class, I intend wanted to have a supper. However, she hold me by my arm and almost dragged me to a nearby   took my arm and walked out and go straight to a returant. I was so puzzled by her behaviour. Then I saw all my roommates were all waiting for me there, who started singing a birthday song for me as soon as I joined them. , they sang birthday song together when we came. To be honest, it is was for the first time that someone outside my family celebrated my birthday like this.  were prepared for my birthday ( my families excepted absolutely), It was so touching that tears welled up in my eyes. were full of tears. Although we graduated a long ago a long time, we are still in contact with each other. I miss you, my dear friend.