Michael
like you for no reason some people may think whatever it is, there must be a reason for a person to love somebody. but i just want to say, i love you for no reason, and it is just a feeling, a order from my guts that i must do this. i want to know you, to feel you, to listen to you. maybe this is my way to love, simple and easy. sometimes you just don't need to think too much. do as you guts tell you.
3

I like you for no reason

Some people may think whatever it is, there must be a reason for a person to love somebody. But I just want to say, I love you for no reason, and it is just a feeling, an order from my guts that i must do this.I want to know you, to feel you, to listen to you. Maybe this is my way to love, simple and easy. Sometimes you just don't need to think too much. Do as you your guts tell you.

2

(Who?)like you for no reason

s Some people may think whatever it is, there must be a reason for a person to love somebody. However,  but i just want to say, i love you for no reason, and it is just a feeling, an (because the next word starts with O)  order from my guts that i must do this. i want to know you, to feel you, to listen to you. m Maybe this is my way to love, simple and easy. s Sometimes you just don't need to think too much. d Do as your guts tell you.

Your - something belongs to you

you - second personal pronoun. 

Don't forget, the first personal pronoun (I) is always capitalized.

Carefully with your spelling. 

Ok, really nice and impressive job. Just keep it up.

If you need any help more, feel free to ask me.

Have a nice day.