shirley
Please correct my IELTS writing task essay-----Job satisfaction REQUIREMENT: As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing. What factors contribute to job satisfaction? How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience. Write at least 250 words. Work is an essential element of our adult life, and most of us get work via jobs. So job satisfaction is an important part of our individual wellbeing. However, what is job satisfaction? I believe you will get quite different answers from different people. It probably will be a high salary, good working condition, extra benefit, and other material positions to many young Chinese workers. To an older worker who has had work experience for couple of years, the answer would be the respect in their career. If you ask me, my answer is the joy of the sense of achievement. Of course I focused on salary at the beginning of my career, but I found it would be endless on the way of chasing money. So I had to stop to think that what I really want and need in my life. And then, I realized that I could not to be a slave of money, I should do works which make me happy and joy. Hence I switched back to my major, Environmental Science. I became an ecological project manager again one years ago. It is very interesting and exciting when I get along with lovely animals and the people who love our planet. I enjoyed what I have done, which could make our living condition better, make our nature better, and make our generations continue sustainable. I think I get the job satisfaction while I do my job. It can tell apparently from my own experience that, the more happiness you get from your job, the more satisfaction you get. Do not do anything just only for money, or you will lose the most precious treasure of your life.