Explaining Italky in an English course online Yes, I'm afraid to speak in english, and the reasons are powerful. I find it is difficult to speak without fear, when the pronunciation of the words is so uncertain. With respect to the online resources I am a great supporter of these instruments. I know two of the resources which are mentioned on the text: Italki and Conversation Exchange. I am member from Italki for more than a year ago with the aim of practicing my german. I am relatively satisficed. The idea is good, but the performance of these pages is poor. Italky works well correcting writing texts, works only regular when one tries to find a partner to skype. The reason? The members are basically young people under thirty. A beauty young man/woman receive much more offers... Besides this, there are people looking to get money. I heard more than once stories like "you kown, I'm student and have no money to pay tuition". I don't want to discorage anyone. These page are interesting and can be useful, but be careful.
1

Explaining Italky iTalki in an English course online

Yes, I'm afraid to speak in English, and the for very good reasons are powerful. I find it is difficult to speak without fear, when the pronunciation of the words is so uncertain.
With respect to the online resources I am a great supporter of these instruments. I know two of the resources which are mentioned on the text: Italki and Conversation Exchange. I am member from of Italki for more than a year ago with the aim of practicing my German.
I am relatively satisficed. The idea is good, but the performance of these pages is poor. Italki works well for correcting writing texts, it works only regular partially when one tries to find a partner to Skype. The reason? The members are basically young people under thirty. A beauty handsome young man or a beautiful woman will receive much many more offers...
Besides this, there are people looking to get money. I heard more than once stories like "you kown,

know  I'm student and have no money to pay for tuition".
I don't want to discorage discourage anyone. These page are interesting and can be useful, but be careful.

I am sorry you  have had a bad experience in iTalki Fernando.  I am certainly not a  handsome young man, I have been retired for many years, and I have met great people here who have not only corrected my written texts but spent time with me on Skype correcting my pronunciation and allowing me to practice my listening skills. Maybe because I am an elderly man, and show a real photograph of me,  young ladies believe they can trust me. 

I do agree. I have beend received much of help here. And I think Italki is a good site to improve English. I got some trouble here too since there was some guys used skype video call for bad purposes, not English exchange and I have realized it is hard to find a native speaker to help to improve skills except writting as u have said