Mahsa
Community Tutor
Please correct my mistakes If possible. Playing Games Teaches us About Life? I think playing games can help children a lot. They can learn a lot of things by playing. Nowadays we can see education systems use this kind of technic more and more. I think any plays help people to use their mind and are helpful for intelligence Thinking. Today they recommend for Autism and other problems. Computers games are useful for improving our mind too, against that they say to us they are not good a lot! But this is right" they shouldn’t be addicted to the games. Parents can help when they put program and to be kind. Parents can send their children to gym and park. I think physically playing is very important for growing children. I remember when I was a child, we played every day in our sector. I liked running but I had fear of ball when my space was limited. I think group play is interesting for adults too. Last year my friends and I played pantomime when we were in holydays. Really we had cheer hours together. I was laughing always. Please correct my mistakes. I will be so grateful.