steph
Walking dead I read the comic Walking dead for the first time several years ago, and i loved it. I go on to read it when a new number arrive in France. I'm also watching the serie. It's good but i prefer the book. I don't understand why, in the serie, a lot of things changed as the chronological order of the events or figures dead in the comic but not in the serie and vice versa ... Walking dead is a story of zumbie but not only. We meet figures and we can see how they organize themselves for surviving. What is the reaction of human in front of the end of the world. I'm lucky because i have a comic signed by the author. Indeed, he came in France two years ago and I succeeded in having one inscription. I think there is a lot of people as me who love this comic !

Walking dead

I read the comic Walking dead for the first time several years ago, and I loved it. I go on continue to read it when a new number issue arrives in France. I'm also watching the series. It's good but I prefer the book. I don't understand why, in the series, a lot of things are changed such as the chronological order of the events or dead figures characters in the comic but not in the series and vice versa ... 

Walking dead is a story of about zombie's but not only that. We meet figures characters and we can see how they organize themselves for survival. What is the reaction of humans in front of faced with the end of the world
I'm lucky because I have a comic signed by the author. Indeed, he came in France two years ago and I succeeded in having one inscription signed.
I think there is are a lot of people as like me who love this comic !