叶东玲
the Importance of Tertiary Education When asked about tertiary education,different people holds different opinions about it.Most of the people consider receiving education as requisite thing in our society,but a small part of them think that is dispensable.From the point of my view,I agree with the latter opinion. To begin with,going to colleges or universities is a direct way students can acquire a wealth of knowledge and create whatever people need.For instance,Iphone6, what is a high technology,a lot of people around the world are crazy about it.It is not only a phone rather than the fascination of technology. In addition,4 years of campus life,students eager to do anything they like,such as learning professional skills,making friends from different cities,joining different societies and so on.All of these are useful for them in career or in life. Apart from these,other benefits that tertiary education help you shape good habits , enhance your cultivations and prepare for your jobs in the future. In summary,taking advantage of attending universities ,which can make you reach your goals, is the best way.