Eduardo Mendoza
Stomach ache! Today I woke up early! I was taking my breakfast when suddenly I had a strong stomach ache and I say damn tacos! I ate lots of tacos last night because I was too hungry, and well, tacos are delicious [If you come to México sometime I suggest you to eat "tacos de pastor" that´s the heaven :)]. Immediatelyt I spend a lot of time at restroom =P after that I took a coule of pills.
1

Stomach Ache!

Today I woke up early! I was eating breakfast when suddenly I had a strong stomach ache and I said "Damn tacos!" I ate lots of tacos last night because I was really hungry, and well, tacos are delicious [If you come to México sometime I suggest you to eat "tacos de pastor" they are heaven :)]. Immediatelyt I spend a lot of time at restroom =P after that and then I took a couple of pills.

Stomach ache!

Today I woke up early!  I was taking eating my breakfast when suddenly I had a strong severe stomach ache and I say said "damn tacos"!  I ate lots of tacos last night because I was too very hungry, and well, tacos are delicious [If you come to Mexico sometime I suggest you to eat "tacos de pastor" that´s the -- it's like being in heaven :)].  Immediatelyt I had to spend a lot of time at restroom in the bathroom =P after that I took a couple of pills.