Agressive child in Montessori. I am working in Montessori kindergarten. In my group there is one very aggressive child. He is aggressive not only for other children but for teachers as well. He is biting, scratching, kicking, etc. Many times I am coming back home with scratches and bruises on my legs and arms (sometimes even so hard that I have blood on my hands). The other teacher that works with me react but nothing can change boy's bad behavior. He doesn’t respect anybody and even punishment (that shouldn't be used in Montessori) doesn’t change him. How do you think: what can I do with this situation?
I agree with Leigh (except that the child might also have a biochemical imbalance). I would add that a psycholgoical and/or psychiatric and/or medical examination by a professional is called for. This is a very serious issue that needs to be addressed with teachers, parents and professionals. Good luck!
I have a Dipl in Montessori pre-school teaching and I understand that you may not discipline him. I would suggest that you call BOTH his parents in to the school and discuss the matter with them. Perhaps there is abuse going on behind the scenes. A child will only behave like that through frustration of some kind or because he is emulating what someone has done to him.

Agressive child in at School Montessori.

I am working in at a Montessori kindergarten. In my group there is one very aggressive child. He is aggressive not only for towards other children but for towards teachers as well. He is biting, scratching, kicking, etc. Many times I am often come coming back home with scratches and bruises on my legs and arms (sometimes even so hard that I have blood on my hands). The other teacher that who works with me reacts but nothing can change the boy's bad behaviour. He doesn’t respect anybody and even punishment (that shouldn't be used in Montessori) doesn’t change him.
How What do you think: what can I do in  with this situation?

hi, may be this child has a specific problem in his house, and he's only expressing it in other community. try to connect with his parents to solve the issue... good luck!