Bad day For some reason, I am really sad. I don't feel like doing anything at all. I probably never felt worse before. I still have a lot of homework and things to study but I don't even feel like touching the textbooks. My friends have been trying to cheer me up and I've been telling myself to not think about it and distract with other stuffs. I've been trying to do things that normally would make me happy but nothing is working. I think I feel this way because a lot of problems or feelings build up inside of me. I'm just not in the mood for anything anymore. I'm really tired of everything. I think a good way to find out is to use catharsis and start writing it out. So that's what I'm doing. I just write out anything and everything that comes to my mind.
You're right. I wrote this when I felt bad and I was crying and blah blah blah, but I started to feeling better. It's a shame that there is any button that says: Delete all
Why pizzas? They always work for everything. No, seriously, i do not want to sound like an asshole, but nobody cares, unless you are pretty. I know that writing here does help relieve some of the feelings, but throwing nots of sorrow won't do any good for anyone. We live in a world of negativity, but in the end we all die. Is it not cool? No matter what has happened or how embarassed you've felt, everyone will forget about it! 100%
You're crazy Lauris but you made me laugh (thanks)
Would you like a pizza with olives? Yes, please!.. Oh! Why does it taste so bad? Can i have the one with extra tomatoes, please? You sure can! Nope, this one's horrible, too! What about onions? Gimme!.. Hmph. Say, what is the pizza base made of? Why, it's your favourite flavour o' crap, Billy!
I've never heard that phrase. I'll add it to my list of new things I've learned (sorry for the typo)