Mario
NARRATIVE TEXT It is not easy to speak about just one specific music album due to the fact that nowadays it exists such a big quantity of music groups, singers or even dj’s available, that is difficult to choose. Some years ago, it was common to buy a compact disk or a cassette and listen to it so many times that you didn’t want to hear that songs anymore. However, at present, we have our music devices plenty of all kind of music in such a way that we create our own albums, and that’s why choosing one album has become harder. I have tried to think about an important album for me but I can just remember different songs of different artists, so I have chosen an album from Bruno Mars which was recorded four years ago. I really liked some of his songs and when my girlfriend knew that, she gave it to me as a present. Since that day, I used to listen it at the car, travelling by bus or simply meanwhile I was doing my homework at the laptop. One of the reasons why I like it is due to the different music styles and the instruments they use, what makes them sound like no other do. Definitely, Bruno Mars is one of those musicians that make people feel through his music or his performances. His music can make you smile for the whole day or remember a person that you miss, depending on the song you listen, and in my opinion he and his band transmit happiness with his shows.

NARRATIVE TEXT

It is not easy to speak about just one specific music album due to the fact that nowadays it exists there is such a big  large quantity of music groups, singers or even dj’s available, that it is difficult to choose. Some years ago, it was common to buy a compact disk (disc?) or a cassette and listen to it so many times that you didn’t want to hear that those songs anymore. However, at present, we have our music devices full with plenty of all kinds of music in such a way that we create our own albums, and that’s why choosing one album has become harder.

I have tried to think about an important album for me but I can just only remember different songs of different artists, so I have chosen an album from Bruno Mars which was recorded four years ago. I really liked some of his songs and when my girlfriend knew that, she gave it to me as a present.
Since that day, I used to listen it at in the car, travelling by bus or simply meanwhile whilst I was doing my homework at the (on my) laptop.
One of the reasons why I like it is due to the different music styles and the instruments they use, what makes them sound like no others do.

Definitely, Bruno Mars is one of those musicians that make people feel (good?)through his music or his performances. His music can make you smile for the whole day or remember a person that you miss, depending on the song you listen to, and in my opinion he and his band transmit happiness with his shows.

I like Bruno mars too. Good effort on your work. Well done. How is your speaking getting on?